This Organisational and Business Psychology programme from University of Kent brings together aspects of psychological research into applied, social, and organisational psychology modules from Kent's School of Psychology with modules on organisational behaviour and people management from Kent Business School.
Gain insights into the psychology of selection and assessment, methods and statistics, employee wellbeing, entrepreneurship and people management. Our Association for Business Psychology-accredited programme will develop your understanding of the contextual forces within organisations and the role of organisational psychology, including political, environmental, technical, social and legal.
You learn a set of skills that will allow you to pursue a career such as:
- Human resource management
- Psychometric testing
- Coaching and training
- Counselling in the workplace
- Organisational development consultancy.
Upon completing our Master’s courses, our graduates have also pursued doctoral study and academic careers at higher education institutions.
- Groups, Teams and Organisations
- Organizational Psychology: Methods and Statistics
- Advanced Topics in Business Psychology
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Creativity (15 credits)
- Applying Psychology to Organisations: Extended Literature Review
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
There is no fixed application deadline for applications from home/EU students, though we strongly recommend you apply as soon as possible;
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Psychology Organisational Behaviour View 882 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
- A final degree classification (grade average) of at least a 2.2 or Merit in the UK system. Results from institutions in other countries will be assessed individually according to this standard.
- However, applicants who do not meet this criterion are still welcome to apply, and their individual circumstances will be considered on a case by case basis.
International19700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19700 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9300 GBP per year during 12 months.
- EU students - £14800
- UK - £4650
- EU - £7400
- International - £9850
- UK - £6200
- EU - £9900
- Int - £13140
- UK - £3100
- EU - £4950
- Int - £6570
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.