Dual degree with AgroParisTech from Sciences Po aims to train future engineers and decision-makers in the fields of life, food and environmental sciences, in order to make a significant contribution to the challenges of sustainably feeding a growing population, preserving natural resources and supporting innovation.
This dual degree is designed for students seeking expertise in the health, environment, energy or sustainable development sectors so they can work towards developing efficient, sustainable responses to contemporary global challenges—particularly those caused by climate change.
- Political humanities
- Political science
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics History Political Science View 76 other Masters in Economics in France
- Professional experience (or at least one or several internships) is valued, preferably in the field of the programme.
- Official academic transcript(s)
- Language Test scores
- Two academic references
- Official proof (signed and stamped) from your university, providing your undergraduate cumulative grade average (and your graduate cumulative grade average if applicable).
- Articles or other texts which you have written or published (not mandatory)
- an undergraduate level degree (Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Sciences / licenciatura / licence) at the time of entry to Sciences Po or a minimum of 180 ECTS credits
International18260 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18260 EUR per year during 36 months.
National18260 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18260 EUR per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.