Finance and Strategy (Dual Degree with University of St. Gallen) from Sciences Po is innovative as it offers students an equilibrium between fundamental intellectual units and specialisation classes, completed by the practically-oriented approach of many teachers. Academic excellence is further enhanced by a stimulating intellectual environment in the French capital.
Students at Finance and Strategy (Dual Degree with University of St. Gallen) from Sciences Po will:
- integrate and develop multicultural skills, during the first year at Sciences Po
- deepen their knowledge and competences in the subjects that are at the heart of the University of Saint Gallen's expertise
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Management, Organisation & Leadership View 66 other Masters in Economics in France
- Professional experience (or at least one or several internships) is valued, preferably in the field of the programme.
- Official academic transcript(s)
- Language Test scores
- Two academic references
- Official proof (signed and stamped) from your university, providing your undergraduate cumulative grade average (and your graduate cumulative grade average if applicable).
- Articles or other texts which you have written or published (not mandatory)
- an undergraduate level degree (Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Sciences / licenciatura / licence) at the time of entry to Sciences Po or a minimum of 180 ECTS credits
International18000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18000 EUR per year during 24 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
- Students whose parents' tax residence is within EEA pay fees according to family income €0 to €18,000.
- St. Gallen - national: CHF 1,429/sem, int: CHF 3,329/sem
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.