The Department of Food and Nutrition at Lady Irwin College at University of Delhi endeavours to achieve excellence in teaching and research for outreach to the community, industry and institutions to ensure promotive health for all.
The Department of Food and Nutrition strives to achieve academic excellence in the field of nutrition research and development. The aim is to train a cadre of professionals who work as teachers, researchers, public health nutritionists, dietitians, nutrition consultants, food quality control officers and experts in development of innovative food products. The larger objective is creation of nutrition awareness through community outreach for promotion of healthy lifestyle among the population.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Nutrition
- Community Nutrition Assessment
- Nutritional Biochemistry
- Advanced Nutritional Biochemistry
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Document Supporting 12 years of School Education
- Transcripts/ Marksheets and Degrees of academic credentials
- Valid Certificate of TOEFL/Academic IELTS/ELPC
- Proof of financial support for the duration of the Certificate/ Diploma/Under-Graduate/ Post-Graduate/ M.Phil./Ph.D. enrolment.
- Recommendation letter from the parent University
International618 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 618 USD per year during 24 months.
National206 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 206 USD per year during 24 months.
- INR 15.000 National
- INR 45.000 International
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.