Business Analytics at Keele University also includes options that allow you to tailor the content to more closely suit your own backgrounds and interests. For example, if you have existing computing skills you can choose to study more advanced topics on the mathematical theories behind AI and data science. You are also given a choice of modules that allow you to specialise within a specific area of business such as marketing, finance, human resource management and sustainability.
Business analytics is an exciting career choice and one that is increasingly in demand. Across all types of industries, organisations are generating huge volumes of data which has heightened the need for professionals who know how to interpret and analyse it. The role of business analyst, in conjunction with other data science jobs, is becoming central to business strategy here in the UK and internationally as businesses strive to maintain competitiveness in a demanding global market.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Operations and Supply
- Performance Management
- System design and Programming
- Mathematics for AI and Data Science
- Research Methods
- Creativity and Personal Development
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
There are no fixed closing dates for the majority of our courses, however some courses may become full and close early.
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics International Business Business Information Systems View 265 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Undergraduate degree in any subject with second class lower (2:2) or an international equivalent. We will also consider students with equivalent industrial work experience.
- English Language Entry Requirement for International Students
- IELTS 6.5 with a minimum of 5.5 in each component. The University also accepts a range of internationally recognised English tests.
- If you do not meet the English language requirements, the University offers a range of English language preparation programmes.
- During your degree programme you can study additional English language courses. This means you can continue to improve your English language skills and gain a higher level of English.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International19900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19900 GBP per year during 12 months.
National11500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11500 GBP per year during 12 months.
UK Part time £6,400 per year.
Living costs for Keele
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
The following scholarships may be targeted at specific countries, subjects and talent areas. In some cases you may be required to make an independent application, for others the scholarship will be awarded automatically.
- KEELE INTERNATIONAL EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP (PGT)
Up to £5,000 based on undergraduate degree award.
- DEVELOPING COUNTRIES SCHOLARSHIP
£1,000 for students who are nationals of the least developed, low and lower middle-income countries.
KEELE ALUMNI DISCOUNT
GREAT SCHOLARSHIPS 2022
MARSHALL SCHOLARSHIPS FOR NORTH AMERICAN STUDENTS
US FEDERAL STUDENT LOANSARTICLE 26 ASYLUM SEEKER BURSARY
- FULL TIME MBA SCHOLARSHIP
- MSC AI AND DATA SCIENCE SCHOLARARSHIP
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.