Students make key connections, attend the industry’s top events, and graduate ready to take on the sports industry. On this course, you will:
- Develop the communication and technical skills required to become an effective industry professional
- Gain insight into practical business planning and management
- Learn how to efficiently plan sporting events
- Manage team organization, merchandising, and marketing
This Master of International Management with a specialization in Sports Management at Madrid Campus - Geneva Business School is of particular relevance to those working, or planning to work as a:
- Product Management Director
- Gameday Operations Manager
- Public Relations
- Sport Marketing Analyst
- Athletic Director
- Sports Agent
- Event Manager
- Marketing Director
- Social Media Manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Sports Industry Management Simulation
- The Global Sports Industry
- Financial Management in the
- Sports Industry
- Marketing, Media, and Sponsorship in the Sports Industry
- New Technologies in the Sports Industry
- Fan Relationships in the Sports Industry
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesSports Management International Business Master in Management (MIM) View 17 other Masters in Sports Management in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a related field
- IELTS 6.5 / TOEFL 74 / DET 105-110 (official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years
- Applicants may submit the Duolingo English Test (DET), which combines an English proficiency test with a brief video interview.
- A scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, and academic certificates
- A 500-word written response to a business case study
- An interview with a representative from the academic team on their chosen campus. The candidate’s response to the case study will be discussed in the interview.
- Photocopy of valid passport / national ID
- 1 reference letter from a former academic institution
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5450 EUR per semester during 18 months.
EU/EEA10900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5450 EUR per semester during 18 months.
Living costs for Madrid
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.