Learn to build, evaluate, and integrate predictive models that have the power to transform patient outcomes. Begin by classifying and segmenting 2D and 3D medical images to augment diagnosis and then move on to modeling patient outcomes with electronic health records to optimize clinical trial testing decisions. Finally, build an algorithm that uses data collected from wearable devices to estimate the wearer’s pulse rate in the presence of motion.
This program will help you apply your Data Science and Machine Learning expertise in roles including Physician Data Scientist; Healthcare Data Scientist; Healthcare Data Scientist, Machine Learning; Healthcare Machine Learning Engineer, Research Scientist, Machine Learning, and more roles in the healthcare and health tech industries that necessitate knowledge of AI and machine learning techniques.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applying AI to 2D Medical Imaging Data
- Applying AI to 3D Medical Imaging Data
- Applying AI to EHR Data
- Applying AI to Wearable Device Data
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 4 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning View 240 other programmes in Human Medicine in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
This Nanodegree program accepts everyone, regardless of experience and specific background.
To be best prepared to succeed in this program, students should be able to:
- Read, understand, and write code in Python, including language constructs such as functions and classes.
- Read code using vectorized operations with the NumPy library.
- Build a machine learning model for a supervised learning problem and understand basic methods to represent categorical and numerical features as inputs for this model
- Perform simple machine learning tasks, such as classification and regression, from a set of features
- Apply basic knowledge of Python data and machine learning frameworks (Pandas, NumPy, TensorFlow, PyTorch) to manipulate and clean data for consumption by different estimators/algorithms (e.g. CNNs, RNNs, tree-based models).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1356 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1356 USD for the full programme during 4 months.
National1356 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1356 USD for the full programme during 4 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.