This Master in Comparative Law - Common Law at Université de Paris allows more particularly students to acquire the necessary foundations and skills to operate in a national European, and International environment.
As a result of their double training in French private Law and in Common law, students that followed the Comparative and Common law program, often access French or Anglo Saxons law firm once graduated.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Good knowledge of civil or business private law (legal obligation, inheritance law, law of matrimonial regimes, corporate law, bankruptcy law)
- Knowledge of international private law
- Knowledge of private law (intellectual property law, insurance law, banking and finance law, criminal law)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- This degree is reserved for students who have graduated from their Bachelor degree in law, have a solid knowledge in private Law, have a good level in English and who show interest and curiosity for the world that surrounds them.
- Certified B2 level in French and English
International243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 243 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 243 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
243 € + 91 € CVEC
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.