Enhance your skills in curriculum development and learn techniques to foster the unique talents and learning capacities of GATE students.
The perks of this Education for the Gifted and Talented program at the University of California, Riverside go beyond the certificate. Take it to the next level by applying up to nine quarter units from the program toward a Master of Education with an emphasis in Equity and Diversity through the Graduate School of Education at UCR.
Not only will you advance your professional career goals, you can immediately apply what you learn in the classroom to enrich the learning experience for your GATE students by cultivating those crucial high-level skills.
What You'll Learn
- Identification and evaluation of the gifted student
- Methods for encouraging the progress of GATE students
- Approaches to enrich curriculum development
- Techniques to apply critical thinking skills across content areas
- Social and emotional needs
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Our certificate programs are designed to be flexible, allowing you the option to take just a few courses or to earn the complete certificate.
- If choosing to complete the certificate, we recommend you get the most out of your experience by following the suggested completion path below.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 487 other Masters in Teaching in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Agency/embassy/partner university information.
- Copy of your passport photo page.
- Financial statement from your bank (view sample), or other source of funding, in English.
- Copies of your current I-20, the front and back of your I-94, and current F-1 visa stamp. Required if you are applying as a transfer student from another U.S. institution on an F-1 visa.
- Parental Release Form Copies of transcripts (Grades 9-12 and the scores of any standardized tests).
- Official TOEFL score.
- Copy of your most up-to-date resume.
- Candidate Appraisal Form.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International2600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2600 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National2600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2600 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.