Apply directly through to the Master’s degree in American Legal Studies - Health Law from Hofstra University. Just make sure you meet the graduate program requirements and the expected English language level.
INTO helps you apply to multiple universities at once and the application process won’t cost you anything. Graduate Direct Entry students also receive a Direct Entry I-20 invitation that you will need to be permitted to enter the United States.
What to expect from studying this American Legal Studies - Health Law program
When studying the American Legal Studies - Health Law from Hofstra University program, you will choose to specialize in one the subjects focusing on the human condition: Anthropology, Languages, Cultural Studies, Ethics, Philosophy, Literature, History, Liberal Arts, and more.
Learn about how culture grows and transforms and the major events that shaped our human society. You will develop creative and critical thinking. Become part of the discussion and the force of change that will shape our future and create a medium for discourse, idea exchange and the development of new ideas.
By understanding the various aspects that make us human, you learn to bridge the gap and the differences between different cultures, and focus on the things we have in common, instead of our differences. Teaching is an important component of American Legal Studies - Health Law from Hofstra University, as once you will develop your knowledge of human culture you are responsible for sharing this knowledge with others, creating awareness and educating.Accordingly, students may select between a general Concentration in Health Law and more specialized programs of study in Health Law and Bioethics and Health Law: Institutional Structures and Financing.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Health Law
- Bioethics and the Law
- Constitutional Issues in Health Law
- Disability Law
- Elder Law
- Law and Medicine Together
- Law and Psychiatry
- The Law of Medical Product Discovery, Development and Commercialization
- Law’s Response to Reproductive Technology
- Legal Decision Making for Children and Incompetent Adults v. Representing Health Care Providers
- Mental Health Issues in the Criminal Justice System
- Public Health Law, Policy and Ethics
- Sexuality and the Law
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Health Legal Studies Health Sciences View 1256 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All information is provided as a guide and does not guarantee entry. Admissions decisions are at the discretion of the university.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, minimum 3.0 GPA and English language requirements in one of the following tests. Additional requirements may apply.
- GMAT/GRE requirement may apply depending on the program. In addition, the graduate programs may have other/higher requirements with which applications must comply.
International25744 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25744 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
$25,744 - $35,290 per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.