- The importance and use of health technology assessment and health economic modelling is rapidly increasing.
- This course helps you to become highly employable by developing the analytical skills required to evaluate the clinical outcomes and cost-effectiveness of health technologies such as new drugs, public health initiatives, screening programmes and diagnostic tools.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Economic Evaluation
- Cost-effectiveness Modelling for Health Technology Assessment
- Medical Statistics and Evidence Synthesis
- Study Design and Systematic Review Methods
- Valuing the Benefits of Health Care
- Further Statistical Methods for Health Economic Analysis
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Health Administration Health Sciences View 454 other Masters in Health Administration in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- 2:1 honours degree in a numerate subject such as economics, operational research, mathematics, statistics, pharmacy, industrial engineering, management science, physics, pharmacy or systems control.
- Overall IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component, or equivalent.
- We also accept a range of other UK qualifications and other EU/international qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International24400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24400 GBP per year during 12 months.
National10800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10800 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.