This track is designed for anyone with a special interest in the psychology of organisations, labour and personnel. We teach you how to select the best people; how individuals perform in teams; and how you can foster work engagement in employees. We offer you one of the best master programmes in Psychology in the Netherlands.
The master track in Work and Organisational Psychology at Erasmus University Rotterdam will prepare you for a function in business, consultancy, training or research. As a Master of Science in organisational psychology you have many opportunities to build a career. For example, you can be become a trainer, (career) coach, HR consultant, management trainee, selection consultant, assessor at recruitment and selection agency. When you are more interested in research, obtaining your PhD can also be a good option.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Attitudes and Emotions in Organisations
- Practical Conducting research in organizations
- Groups at Work
- Practical Conflict Management and Mediation
- Personnel Selection
- Practical Selection and Assessment
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesPsychology Human Resource Management Cognitive Sciences View 16 other Masters in Human Resource Management in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You are eligible for admission to the Master programme if you have successfully completed a Bachelor’s or undergraduate degree* from a research university. Whether you are eligible for admission, depends on the specific degree you have obtained.
International15500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15500 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA2168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2168 EUR per year during 12 months.
- €2,168 (Statutory fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €12,300 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €15,500 (Institutional fee: non-EEA students)
Living costs for Rotterdam
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
For the applicants of the various degree programmes of Erasmus School of Social and Behavioural Sciences at Erasmus University Rotterdam the following funding possibilities are available:
- Holland Scholarship for excellent non-EEA applicants
- L-EARN for impact Scholarship
- Erasmus Trustfonds Scholarship
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.