Why study this degree at UCL?
UCL is a world-leading university offering well-established and popular postgraduate physiotherapy programmes which are highly regarded both locally and internationally. Our close relationship with Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children means that much of our research and teaching is carried out on a joint basis.
Lectures, tutorials and workshops are delivered by recognised experts in physiotherapy practice.
Students on our physiotherapy programmes come to UCL from all over the world. This cross-fertilisation of international clinical experiences and ideas generates a powerful and inspirational platform for postgraduate physiotherapy learning.
The Physiotherapy Studies - Paediatrics programme at the University College London (UCL) will enable you to pursue a career in academic, research or clinical practice.
This programme aims to transform the way you think about expert patient care, and the theoretical foundation for paediatric physiotherapy clinical practice. The programme provides you with a rigorous, evidence-based training in best research and clinical practice, which is advantageous when applying for physiotherapy clinical, educational or research posts.
- Paediatric Cardiorespiratory Physiotherapy
- Paediatric Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
- Paediatric Neuro Physiotherapy
- Physiotherapy Research and Dissemination
- Applied Statistics for Health Research
- The Young Athlete Performance Injury Managament
- Research Project
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- We recommend you apply as soon as possible. The programme may remain open if places are still available and will be closed as soon as it's full or by 30 June.
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy Health Sciences Early Childhood Education View 1773 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
- Normally a minimum of an upper second-class UK Bachelor's degree or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard in physiotherapy;
- or an approved diploma in physiotherapy together with evidence of appropriate clinical and/or teaching experience and a commitment to continuing professional development.
International29400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29400 GBP per year during 12 months.
National12900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12900 GBP per year during 12 months.
- UK: £6,450
- International: £14,700
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.