About this Degree
We provide research tours of nearby research resources, such as the British Museum, the Warburg and Courtauld Institutes, Sir John Soane's Museum, and the British Film Institute. Our Reception of the Classical World MA at the University College London (UCL) is taught by highly experienced staff from within and outside our department.
Students have the opportunity to select courses from a very large range - from within our department, from other departments in UCL, and from the intercollegiate MA programme in Classics.
- Approaches to the Reception of the Classical World
- Ancient Rome on Film: From the 1950's to the 21st Century
- Classical Athens in Modern Political Theory
- Greek Drama
- Latin for Research
- Greek Papyrology
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- We recommend you apply as soon as possible. The programme may remain open if places are still available and will be closed as soon as it is full or by 30 June.
DisciplinesHistory Ancient History General Studies & Classics View 645 other Masters in History in United Kingdom
- A minimum of an upper second-class Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline from a UK university or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard.
International26600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26600 GBP per year during 12 months.
National12900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12900 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.