The MSc in Wine & Hospitality Management is delivered by the Ecole Hôtelière de Lausanne (EHL) and the KEDGE Wine & Spirits Academy, two leading schools, recognized in their respective fields by international professionals of the Wine & Hospitality Industries.
Management positions in wine & hospitality:
- Wine and Hotels Asset Management
- Business development
- Wine & Hospitality Marketing and E-Marketing
- Wine tourism
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Wine culture – including WSET Level 3
- The economics of Hotels, Restaurants and Wine
- Sommellerie & Cellar Management
- Current trends in the Hospitality industry
- Wine market & business
- Finance for hospitality leaders
- Strategic Marketing in wine & hospitality
- Valuation & Investment decisions
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHospitality Management Event Management Tourism & Leisure View 8 other Masters in Tourism & Leisure in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Academic records & CV
- Scanned copy of your passport
- Highest degree certification
- Certificate of achievement or transcript of your current studies
- TOEIC 800/IELTS 7/IBT 100
- €120 of aplication fee to pay
- Accessible to eligible candidates only. The motivational interview is conducted via Skype for 30 minutes with at least a representative of the program.
- A 30-question Multiple Choice Test about Wine & Hospitality, and a topic to be prepared and presented during the interview, will be sent to eligible candidates 24 hours before the interview. As a job interview, it aims to understand the candidates motivations, their knowledge of the program and to judge the adequacy between their professional project and the program topics.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International26900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26900 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA26900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26900 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.