The Agricultural and Food Economics programme of University of Bonn offers active learning by participating in research projects is part of our curriculum. We offer an international program with state-of-the-art teaching which qualifies you for manifold leadership activities in business, public administrations and research institutes. Holders of an AFECO degree find their employment opportunities in service companies like insurances and consulting firms, in business companies, in associations, non-profit organisations and public authorities of the agricultural and food sector, of environmental protection and of development cooperation.
- Methods of Empirical Research
- Global Food Markets and Systems
- Excursion in Agricultural and Food Economics
- Decision Theory and Risk Management
- Research Seminar
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Local NC (Special Selection Procedure)
DisciplinesEconomics Agriculture View 88 other Masters in Economics in Germany
- Filled out application form
- B.Sc. certificate with an overall grade of at least 2,5 or equivalent (e.g. 'good', B+) in German or English (or certified English translation)
- University entrance qualification diploma (e.g. high school diploma, Abiturzeugnis)
- Transcript of academic records (B.Sc.) in German or English (or certified English translation)
- Curriculum Vitae (in English) with photo
- Sufficient English language proficiency test result
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- Semester contribution: 300 EUR
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.