The Agricultural and Food Economics programme of University of Bonn offers active learning by participating in research projects is part of our curriculum. We offer an international program with state-of-the-art teaching which qualifies you for manifold leadership activities in business, public administrations and research institutes. Holders of an AFECO degree find their employment opportunities in service companies like insurances and consulting firms, in business companies, in associations, non-profit organisations and public authorities of the agricultural and food sector, of environmental protection and of development cooperation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Methods of Empirical Research
- Global Food Markets and Systems
- Excursion in Agricultural and Food Economics
- Decision Theory and Risk Management
- Research Seminar
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Agriculture View 76 other Masters in Economics in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Filled out application form
- B.Sc. certificate with an overall grade of at least 2,5 or equivalent (e.g. 'good', B+) in German or English (or certified English translation)
- University entrance qualification diploma (e.g. high school diploma, Abiturzeugnis)
- Transcript of academic records (B.Sc.) in German or English (or certified English translation)
- Curriculum Vitae (in English) with photo
- Sufficient English language proficiency test result
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.