Nursing - DNP Family Nurse Practitioner, Primary Care from Purdue University Global offers a balanced core curriculum and specialized courses in organizational theory, health care finance, human resources, and information and health care technologies.
- Medical and Health Services Managers
- Nursing Instructors and Teachers, Postsecondary
- Registered Nurses
- Nurse Practitioners
- Advanced Physiology and Pathophysiology Across the Life Span
- Advanced Health Assessment and Diagnostic Reasoning
- Advanced Pharmacology and Pharmacotherapeutics
- Primary Care for the Nurse Practitioner
- Primary Care Across the Life Span
- Primary Care of Women's Health
- Primary Care of Children and Adolescents Health
- Transition to Practice
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
We offer multiple start dates to give you flexibility in your education, life, and work schedules.
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 356 other Masters in Nursing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor's degree with an upper-level major in nursing and an approved criminal background check is required.
- You will need to provide an official transcript that shows completion of your bachelor's degree from an accredited institution, though an unofficial copy may be provided during the application process.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Proof of sufficient funds
- Submit applicable fees
- Visa requirements
- Proof of secondary completion
- English Language Requirements
- For nursing programs, documentation of any required health examinations, tests, and immunizations must be presented prior to registering for clinical courses or an externship experience.
International12600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 420 USD per credit during 24 months.
National12600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 420 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.