The Master of Science in Leadership program at Grand Canyon University examines the core principles of communication, team-leading and ethical practices in business.
Explore the fundamentals of how to inspire and lead others through established, modern theories and research. You’ll benefit from the input of the diverse viewpoints of your professional peers, under the skillful guidance of instructors who are experts in their fields.
CareersThe Master of Science in Leadership degree prepares graduates to pursue a wide range of senior-level positions within private companies, non-profit organizations and government agencies. The skills and foundational knowledge you will acquire are readily transferrable to a broad spectrum of career fields. Some examples of careers that may be related to this leadership degree include the following:
- Corporate trainer
- Chief executive officer
- General or regional manager
- Human resources manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Graduate Studies in the College of Business
- Leadership and Organizations
- Leadership Styles and Development
- Servant Leadership
- Leadership and Innovation
- Coaching, Mentoring, and Leadership Development
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 977 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Graduate applicants may be accepted at GCU with an undergraduate degree from an accredited college or program that has been approved by Grand Canyon University (GCU), with a 2.8 GPA or higher.
- If you do not meet the GPA requirement, you may be eligible for admission with a graduate degree from an accredited, GCU-approved college or program and passing test scores: GMAT, GRE.
International22420 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 590 USD per credit during 12 months.
National22420 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 590 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.