The practical approach to curriculum development, teaching and assessment ensures that MA in Curriculum and Instruction graduates learn the most contemporary and effective practices for the classroom.
There are many facets to curriculum development that are focused on in MA degree in Curriculum and Instruction degree from Grand Canyon University.
Graduates get experience with research-based differentiation strategies. They also learn the most up-to-date assessment and content-area practices. The coursework prepares graduates for curriculum-related leadership positions in just about any educational environment.
The masters degree in curriculum and instruction may lead to career advancement for currently licensed teachers. Graduates with a Master of Arts in Curriculum and Instruction degree may find work as:
- Curriculum specialists
- Curriculum designers
- Lead teachers
- Grade level/Department level chairs
- School administrators
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Graduate Studies in the College of Education
- Brain-Based Learning
- Introduction to Educational Research
- Curriculum Design Theories
- Culturally Responsive Curriculum and Instruction
- Differentiated Instruction
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEducation View 1025 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Graduate applicants may be accepted at GCU with an undergraduate degree from an accredited college or program that has been approved by Grand Canyon University (GCU), with a 2.8 GPA or higher.
- If you do not meet the GPA requirement, you may be eligible for admission with a graduate degree from an accredited, GCU-approved college or program and passing test scores: GMAT, GRE
International545 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 545 USD per credit and a duration of .
National545 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 545 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.