For current teachers or for those seeking the ABA specialization, earn your M.S. degree from a Special Education Program that aspires to be globally renowned for its expertise, leadership, diversity, and high quality teacher and professional preparation in the field of special education and behavioral analysis.
Why Earn a Master's in Special Education 100% Online at University of North Dakota?
The special education online program is designed for educators and other professionals interested in the study of children, adolescents and/or adults with diverse learning abilities. This fully online graduate special education degree is appropriate for certified teachers and those with a bachelor's degree in a field other than education. The M.S. in special education emphasizes scholarly application for practitioners, and students may continue their education and pursue a Doctor of Education. For individuals without an undergraduate education degree, earn a master's of education in special education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Identification and Assessment of Young Children with Special Needs
- Research Methods in Behavior Analysis
- Assessment and Behavior Change Systems
- Advanced Assessment in Special Education
- Progress Monitoring
- Multi-Tler System of Supports
- Assessment in Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Special Topics in Special Education
- Action Research
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 1232 other Masters in Education in United States
- A bachelor’s degree.
- For students seeking a North Dakota teacher endorsement, T&L 251 Understanding Individuals with Different Abilities, or its equivalent taken as either a prerequisite or corequisite with the master’s coursework.
- For students seeking a North Dakota teacher endorsement, an elementary reading methods course and an elementary math methods course taken as either prerequisites or corequisites with the master’s coursework.
- A cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 for the junior and senior years of undergraduate work (based on A = 4.00).
- Satisfy the School of Graduate Studies’ English Language Proficiency requirements as published in the graduate catalog.
International10389 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 487 USD per credit during 18 months.
National10389 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 487 USD per credit during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.