Students are given the opportunity to consider various topics of their own choosing, including marketing communications, digital marketing, international marketing, new products and innovations as well as entrepreneurial marketing and branding.
This Graduate Certificate in Marketing from University of Technology Sydney provides contemporary theoretical marketing knowledge and the practical skills required for superior performance in Australian and international markets. Students have flexible program options including subject choices, full-time or part-time study options and studying over Autumn, Spring or Summer sessions.
Career options include management-level positions in industry or government.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing Management
- Buyer Behaviour
- Brand Management
- Digital Marketing for Managers
- Entrepreneurial Marketing Management
- Introduction to Marketing Research
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMarketing Public Relations View 14 other Masters in Public Relations in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS: 098049FApplicants must have completed a UTS recognised bachelor's degree, or an equivalent or higher qualification, or submitted other evidence of general and professional qualifications that demonstrates potential to pursue graduate studies.All applicants who do not meet the academic requirement may still be considered on the basis of:
- a minimum of at least four years full time, or equivalent, relevant work experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International857 AUD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 857 AUD per credit and a duration of 6 months.
- Australia Awards Scholarships (Australian Government Scholarships)
- Dr Chau Chak Wing Scholarship (KTP Master Degree)
- International Postgraduate Coursework Full Tuition Scholarship
- LATAM International Postgraduate Coursework Scholarship
- Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship
- South Asia Postgraduate Business Merit Scholarship
- South East Asia Postgraduate Business Merit Scholarship
- UTS 30th Anniversary Study Abroad Accommodation Scholarship
- UTS ATN-LATAM Scholarships
- UTS Grant for Masters by Coursework Students
- UTS Nepal Scholarship (Postgraduate Coursework)
- UTS Study Abroad Excellence Scholarship
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.