UCL's MSc in Digital Engineering Management responds to industry and policy calls for graduates to lead the digital transformation of the construction sector.
This pioneering degree course explores how new digital technologies - including building information modelling, big data analytics and blockchain - capture, generate and manage data.
Digital engineering describes the integration of emerging technologies to radically alter how construction and project management processes are applied. This programme provides the tools and decision-making skills to address the rapidly changing and uncertain landscape of digital transformation.
This course uniquely positions graduates at the forefront of the built environment sector, providing the skills and understanding to drive change in construction management.
Students will become innovators, and go on to work in many related organisations, including:
- public sector organisations
- construction, engineering and design firms
- consultancies and commercial research firms
- clients with major portfolios in the built environment
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organising for digitalisation - organisational-level view of digitalisation
- Management of digital innovation - digital innovation from an organisational and project view
- Digital briefing and scope management - focus on the front-end of projects
- Integrated and industrialised construction - new business models to address industrialisation
- Big data and business analytics - data engineering due to and for digitalisation
- Engineering of the digital thread across lifecycle - integration of hands-on digital engineering processes
- Agile and hybrid project management - novel approaches to project management
- Management of major programmes with digital - high-level view of projects with emphasis on major programmes
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Engineering Management View 169 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A minimum of an upper second-class Bachelor’s degree from a UK university in a relevant subject (including engineering, mathematical-based science, built environment), or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard. In exceptional cases, a lesser academic qualification combined with substantial professional experience and demonstrable academic ability will allow acceptance onto the programme.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International32100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32100 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National19400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19400 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
- Part time UK: £9,700
- Part time International: £16,050
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.