It involves the use of manpower, technology and systems together. Where and how businesses use technology is an important indicator for increasing productivity and competing. Computer hardware, software and networks have a dominant position in this regard. It is possible for creative managers who are specialized in this rapidly developing field and who are able to follow the innovations to be effective in decisions and to determine both technical and business goals. Developing a work plan, using software including program and data structures effectively,
Management Information Systems at Yeditepe University focuses on the IT applications used in events in an organization. It enables managers to make the most effective use of data processing systems in their decision making. For this purpose, decision support systems, expert systems and management information processing techniques are used.
The most striking feature of the discipline is its emphasis on decision-making. Management Information Systems not only examine the technological infrastructure or the social system to which this technological infrastructure will be applied, but also investigate the events that will arise as a result of the interaction of the two. According to data from the US Department of Labor, employees in management information systems are expected to have higher employment opportunities than average.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Technical Fundamentals ot Business Information Systems
- Management, Organization and Change
- Scientific Research Methods and Publication Ethics
- Graduation Project
- Strategic Management in Contemporary Businesses
- Innovation and Knowledge Management
- Database Management Systems
- Contemporary Issues in Workplace Behavior
- Network and Pattern Applications in Information Systems
- Decision Theory
- E-Business Management
- Human Capital Strategies
- Project Management in Management Information Systems
- Data Mining and Knowledge Acquisition
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Business Information Systems View 4 other Masters in Business Information Systems in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 1) Applications can be made from Yeditepe University website
- 2) Following this application, the candidates are invited for an interview in September for the Fall Semester, in January for the Spring Semester and in June for the Summer Semester. Successful applicants, if they have English Proficiency Certificates, can start taking the department courses by completing their registration
- 3) Candidates who do not have English Proficiency Certificate (YDS / YÖKDİL: 55, TOEFL: 66)
- 4) Both departmental and English preparatory courses are held on weekdays, evenings or on weekends.
- 5) Candidates with ALES (55) certificate can register to the Thesis Program
International8000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8000 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.