The Strategic Marketing Management program at the International School of Management (ISM) includes practice-oriented courses, an integrated twelve-week practical phase and an extensive market research project to help you develop and solve entrepreneurial problems.
In the first two semesters you will study at ISM. You will learn to analyze dynamic framework conditions and to determine promising market positions through qualitative and quantitative market research. The third semester takes you abroad to one of our partner universities. Your studies will be completed with a practice-oriented Master's thesis in the fourth semester.
Country-Specific Marketing Instruments
Internationality is an important keyword in the Marketing Master's programme. The Master in Marketing
- will be studied 100% in English,
- includes an integrated semester abroad at one of around 190 partner universities, and
- offers you the opportunity to complete a second international degree (Double Degree) at a partner university.
You will deepen your subject-specific knowledge and get to know the intercultural peculiarities of the chosen cultural area. At the same time, you will perfect your language skills.
- Consumer Behaviour
- Advanced Market Research
- Applied Statistics
- Marketing Strategies & Planning
- Brand Management
- Trademark & Unfair Competition Law
Services Marketing & Service Quality
- Internal Marketing & Behavioral Branding
- Customer Relationship Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Online Marketing, Online Advertising & Social Media
- E-Marketing & E-Commerce
- Mobile Marketing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
90 or 120
DisciplinesDigital Marketing Marketing Management View 9 other Masters in Marketing Management in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Curriculum vitae
- A successfully completed bachelor's degree (transcript of records), comprising at least 180 ECTS points, for the Fast Track 210 ECTS points, or
- an equivalent course of study at a university or university of applied sciences or a foreign university of equivalent level, and
Examinations must have been taken in one of the following subject areas:
- Economics with a minimum of 30 ECTS credits, or
- Business related topics in the fields of communication or media sciences with a minimum of 30 ECTS credits or
Economic topics in the fields of social sciences or psychology with a minimum of 30 ECTS credits.
The admission process consists of a case study and an interview. You will present your results of the case study in an oral presentation on the day of the admission test.
International12560 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6280 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA12560 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6280 EUR per semester during 24 months.
- 6,280 Euro in Dortmund, Cologne, Stuttgart and Berlin
- 6,480 Euro in Frankfurt/Main, Munich and Hamburg
Living costs for München
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.