- The International Master of Public Administration program of University of Pennsylvania takes only one academic year and ten courses to complete. It is an academically cutting-edge cohort model program (all I-MPA degree candidates take all I-MPA courses together and participate in numerous extra-curricular learning experiences together) led by a distinctively interdisciplinary, multinational, and multilingual team of world-class scholars and noted leaders in government, business, and the nonprofit sector who teach, advise, mentor, and inspire our students.
- Merit scholarships are available to exceptionally well-qualified applicants who are accepted and enrolled.
- Critical Issues in Public Administration and Global Leadership
- Concepts and Principles in Economics and Public Finance
- Quantitative Data: Reasoning, Analysis, and Display
- Collaboration Across Sectors: Boundary Spanning Leadership
- Critical Issues in Leadership Ethics
- Global Program Evaluation and Forecasting
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Round 1 Monday, December 13
- Round 2 Monday, January 17
- Round 3 Monday, February 28
DisciplinesManagement Studies Public Administration View 1856 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
- Completed online application, including language proficiency in English and Mandarin or the national language of India (Hindi)/other regional language of India
- Current resume
- Nonrefundable application fee
- Application essays (details below)
- Transcripts from each post-secondary school attended uploaded through the online application system
- World Education Services (WES) or CertiFile verification of international transcripts from institutions outside the United States
- Standardized test scores
- Two or three letters of recommendation
International58390 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 58390 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National58390 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 58390 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.