Students learn how institutional design and economic and cultural factors shape the distribution of power and patterns of cooperation and conflict in society within and outside of government.
Students master the postulating of cause-effect relationships, and the marshalling of evidence using quantitative or qualitative methods to test hypotheses about problems in politics.
Students learn their skills through intensive study of several fields within the discipline. In the general program it is possible to specialize in urban politics, policy processes and institutions, American political behavior, political economy, public administration, comparative politics, international relations, public law, and political theory. The Political Science program from University of Missouri–St. Louis is useful for students who are already in or planning on a career in secondary education, public policy, or politics. It is also useful for students who are considering doctoral education. It is particularly valuable for students simply interested in learning more about subjects that interest them.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Policy Analysis
- Public Law
- American Politics
- Public Policy Administration
- Comparative Politics
- Political Theory
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Business Political Science View 275 other Masters in Political Science in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application form - Refer to the international student application and $40 application fee.
- Proof of English proficiency
- Official transcripts - Students in their final year of a bachelor's program should submit transcripts for all semesters completed thus far. Students who have already completed a degree must submit final transcripts and degree certificates.
- Most graduate programs also require additional materials, including letters of recommendation, writing samples, and/or GRE and GMAT scores. Please review the degree profile for your program to view a complete list of requirements. Note that letters of recommendation must be sent directly from the author - do not send photocopies or scans of recommendations.
International22298 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22298 USD per year during 18 months.
- Local: $511.80 per credit hour
- National: $1,256.40 per credit hour
Living costs for Saint Louis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.