Public and International Affairs from University of Ottawa is offered on a part-time and full-time basis and also offers a coop option to full-time enrolled students.
Students at Public and International Affairs from University of Ottawa will focus on research strengths and efforts in four Strategic Areas of Development in Research (SADRs):
- Canada and the World
- Molecular and Environmental Sciences
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Economics for Public Management and Policy
- Concepts and Issues in International Affairs
- Democratic Government and Public Policy
- Macroeconomic Policy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInternational Relations Public Administration Public Policy View 70 other Masters in Public Policy in Canada
- To gain admission to the MA in Public and International Affairs, applicants must have completed an honours undergraduate degree (or its equivalent) in the social sciences, in arts, in management, or in law, with at least a 75% (B+) average
- A basic knowledge of economics is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of full-time professional work experience is required in order to follow the part-time program.
- Letter of Intent describing interest in the program, identifying field of concentration and describing level of knowledge of second official language
- 2 Recommendation letters
- English Proficiency
International17146 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8573 CAD per semester during 24 months.
National4912 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2456 CAD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Ottawa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.