During the Master of Business Administration programme of Fontys University of Applied Sciences economy and business graduates will bring their expertise up to date and will gain additional competence for the international business. All students will benefit from the kaleidoscope of experiences and perspectives brought into the study by their fellow-students coming from different backgrounds.
The MBA programme at Fontys International Business School focuses on an integrative practice-oriented approach to thinking and acting. The programme looks constantly into the emerging business flows in the process of decision making.
The MBA study applies a competence-based approach in all its interdisciplinary (specialized) modules in decision-making and management. Work and study do complement each other constantly in the programme. Your work benefits from acquired knowledge directly; one’s every day’s professional experience will be linked with the programme as well.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Crash Course Business Administration & Methodology
- General Economics
- Marketing & Communication
- Human Resources & Leadership
- Financial Management
- Strategic Corporate Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 85 other Masters in Business Administration in Netherlands
- Evidence of qualifications (Bachelor diploma and transcripts) to show that you meet the entry requirements
- Evidence of English language ability, if English is not your first language (e.g. TOEIC 700, TOEFL 550/213, IELTS academi 6.0)
- Copy of your passport/I.D
- Evidence of your current employment (e.g. statement of your employer or copy of your contract)
- Curriculum Vitae or résumé, if required
International6375 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12750 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA6375 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12750 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.