The Master of Business Administration study at Fontys University of Applied Sciences arranges a high-quality economic education for finishing or for augmenting your primary degree.
Engineers, lawyers, medical professionals, and social scientists acquire management qualifications relevant for their field of work, while business and political economists benefit from an update of their specific knowledge and additional competences in international business.
Why this study in the Netherlands?
- Integrative, practical approach to thinking and doing
- Work and study continuously complement each other
- Build a network with your professional fellow students
- Learn from each other in an international environment
- Crash Course Business Administration & Methodology
- General Economics
- Marketing & Communication
- Human Resources & Leadership
- Financial Management
- Strategic Corporate Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 5 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The student has been awarded a relevant bachelor degree from a university or university of applied sciences. If you are from abroad and are not sure whether your certificate will be accepted, please contact us for detailed questions.
- The student has at least two years of professional experience, and is currently employed in a MBA-relevant setting in the Netherlands, Germany or Belgium. Please note that the professional experience has to be post-graduate. Compulsory internships during the bachelor studies can be given credit for.
- The programme is a part-time one. A current employment will have to proven by suited documents. Non EU citizens who apply will have to be legal alien residents. Please note that it is not possible to apply for visa for a parttime study programme.
International6375 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12750 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA6375 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12750 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.