The The Kelley-Manchester Global MBA at The University of Manchester is a great opportunity to experience both American and British MBA teaching, giving you new perspectives that will boost your CV in the highly-competitive international job market.
This unique part-time MBA combines the world's best online MBA teaching with immersive face-to-face learning at a choice of 8 global locations.
Half of the courses on the Kelley-Manchester Global MBA are delivered online by Kelley School of Business, Indiana - a world leader in online learning. Kelley's rigorous curriculum is delivered online in a flexible, interactive format that works for busy professionals, so you can advance your career while you continue to manage other responsibilities in your life.
The remainder of the courses are delivered by Alliance Manchester Business School. These courses typically include an intensive three-day workshop delivered by our most senior faculty - a chance to step away from your day job and immerse yourself in the world of global business.
AACSB, AMBA, EQUIS
- Leading & Managing in a Global Environment
- Quantitative Analysis
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Accounting in Business
- Financial Management
- Strategic Management & Business Planning
- Simulation Project
- Live Business Project or Kelley Capstone Project
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 23 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Hong Kong (SAR)
- Minimum of three years’ post-graduation work experience with strong, consistent career progression and achievement
- Good undergraduate degree or international equivalent
- Satisfactory GMAT® and GRE® or Manchester Admissions Test score
- Professional accountancy qualification (Finance Accelerated pathway only)
- Professional skills and competencies
- International exposure (valued)
- Entrepreneurial experience (valued)
- Strong team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Emotional intelligence and personal qualities
- Proof of English competency (assessed throughout the admissions process)
International32500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 65000 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
National32500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 65000 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- Hong Kong (SAR)
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.