Overview of the Energy Engineering master’s program at the University of Illinois at Chicago
Whether students are concerned with HVAC design, energy efficiency, management of engineering projects as well as power from production to storage to delivery, upon graduation they will have knowledge that can be immediately applied on the job. Students will expand their career opportunities when they increase their energy engineering knowledge with a Master of Energy Engineering degree at the University of Illinois at Chicago..
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Combined Heat and Power, Design, and Management
- Building Heating, Ventilating, and Air-Conditioning
- Industrial Energy Management and Conservation
- Internal Combustion Engines
- Electric Power Generation
- Design of Energy Efficient Buildings
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesEnergy & Power Engineering Technology Management View 196 other Masters in Technology Management in United States
- A baccalaureate degree or its equivalent in an engineering discipline, mathematics, computer science, or a natural science, such as physics or chemistry, from an accredited college or university will be required, except in special cases.
- Generally qualified candidates may be required by the department to remove specific course work deficiencies by completing selected undergraduate courses prior to matriculation or graduation.
- In most cases, the prerequisites for admission to the degree program would be satisfied by one course in thermodynamics and one in heat transfer, and these are prerequisites for several of the required courses in the degree.
International24738 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12369 USD per semester during 24 months.
National24738 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12369 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State11870 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5935 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.