During this Landscape Architecture programmes from University College London (UCL) students will gain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the discipline of landscape architecture and the related profession, informed by current practice, scholarship and research.
With design-led teaching and learning, students learn how to design, using a range of techniques and research methods, equipping you to progress towards a career as a landscape architect.
The Bartlett School of Architecture is recognised as one of the world's leading schools of architecture and graduates from our Master's programmes are highly sought after.
Students will gain a highly specialist skill set with this programme. As well as the ability to design using a range of techniques and research methods, and an in-depth knowledge of the discipline of landscape architecture, you will develop skills in creative problem solving, making decisions and propositions in complex, challenging, ambiguous and open-ended situations.
Students will also develop skills in communicating, presenting, advocating, interrelating and responding to people from a wide variety of backgrounds within a professional context.
These programmes have secured Landscape Institute (LI) Candidate Accreditation status and are progressing to apply for full LI Accreditation status upon graduation of the first cohort.
- Landscape Architecture Practice and Theory
- Landscape, Ecology and Urban Environments
- Landscape Thesis
- Advanced Landscape Design
- 23 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- We recommend you apply as soon as possible. The programme may remain open if places are still available and will be closed as soon as it is full or by 30 June.
DisciplinesArchitecture Archaeology Landscape Architecture View 277 other Masters in Architecture in United Kingdom
- A minimum of a second-class UK degree in landscape architecture or an accredited overseas qualification in Landscape Architecture of an equivalent standard. On occasion, graduates from other degrees who can demonstrate comparable abilities will also be considered.
- Applicants must have also completed their previous degree and be undertaking a year in a professional practice placement or internship.
- A design/creative portfolio is also expected. Applicants will be asked to submit a portfolio of their design work once their completed application has been received, and should not send or upload work until it has been requested.
International26600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26600 GBP per year during 23 months.
National10800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10800 GBP per year during 23 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.