You will develop an understanding of the techniques, methods and contemporary findings in the field.
You will be trained to interpret clinical case presentations within the context of current scientific findings of developmental brain-behaviour relationships and gain knowledge of the major professional, ethical and service delivery issues in assessment and rehabilitative work.
The programme meets the requirements of the Knowledge and Research dimensions of the BPS QiCN, which confers eligibility for entry onto the BPS Specialist Register of Clinical Neuropsychologists.
The Clinical Paediatric Neuropsychology programme offered at the University College London (UCL) provides you with the knowledge and research components required to work as clinical paediatric neuropsychologists in the UK as part of the QiCN.
British Psychological Society (BPS)
- Introduction to Developmental Cognitive Neuroscience
- Professional Issues for Paediatric Neuropsychologists
- Development of Sensory, Motor and Cognitive Neural Systems
- Developmental Disorders and Neuropsychological Profiles
- Infant and Neurodevelopmental Assessment
- Assessment of Neuropsychological Disorders and Functional Implications
- Advanced Developmental Cognitive Neuroscience
- Developing Clinical Formulations and Interventions
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- We recommend you apply as soon as possible. The programme may remain open if places are still available and will be closed as soon as it is full or by 30 June.
DisciplinesPsychology Public Health Neuroscience View 839 other Masters in Psychology in United Kingdom
- A minimum of an upper second-class Bachelor's degree from a UK university or an overseas equivalent. Applicants are required to be qualified clinical or educational psychologists or educational psychologists as recognised by the Health and Care Professsions Council.
- Applicants with a Psychology BSc but who are not yet clinical or educational psychologists should apply for Applied Paediatric Neuropsychology MSc.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
International29400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29400 GBP per year during 12 months.
National12900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12900 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.