This ensures that the students are prepared for future market requirements and are very attractive for a potential employer. Classes will take place both on Campus Rheinbach and on Campus Sankt Augustin. This master degree in Marketing is available at The Bonn-Rhine-Sieg University of Applied Sciences.
International quota: 7% of the available study places are reserved for applicants from non-EU countries. In terms of figures: 2 study places per year.
Our locations can be reached from Bonn by train in only 30 minutes using the semester ticket, which is included in the semester contribution. Accomodation is readily available in the University´s surroundings. For more information please contact the International Office.
- enabled to analyse processes and problems of business practice to create practical solutions, while respecting international and extra-curricular references,
- are put in a position to recognize the need for action in an economic environment, to define marketing-specific goals and,
- using solid methodological knowledge, develop and implement science-based solutions which are situationally adequate.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Digitalization of Business Models
- Future Trends & Scenario Techniques
- Business Model Generation
- Product/Innovation Management & Services
- Marketing Implementation/International Marketing
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesMarketing View 43 other Masters in Marketing in Germany
- Certificate of your first academic degree including the transcript (in case of foreign certificates along with a translation of the documents into either German or English)
- Transcript, in case that the degree is being completed until the end of the current summer semester
- Certificate of APS (for applicants who completed their first degree in China, Vietnam or Mongolia)
- Proof of English language proficiency on C1 level
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.