In particular, various technological developments and future trends are taken into account in the development of markets. This ensures that the students are prepared for future market requirements and are very attractive for a potential employer. Classes of the Marketing programme from Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University of Applied Sciences will take place both on Campus Rheinbach and on Campus Sankt Augustin.
International quota: 7% of the available study places are reserved for applicants with Non-EU nationality. In terms of figures: 2 study places per year.
Good Reasons for Studying at H-BRS
- Excellent technical infrastructure
- Modern, well-equipped laboratories
- Lectures in English
- Innovative teaching and assessment methods
- Lectures, exercises and laboratory classes in small groups
- Tutorial support
- Practical projects
- Strong connections to local industry
- Excellent research record
- Language center on campus
- International reputation
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Digitalization of Business Models
- Future Trends & Scenario Techniques
- Business Model Generation
- Product/Innovation Management & Services
- Marketing Implementation/International Marketing
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership Digital Marketing View 44 other Masters in Marketing in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An academic degree which is equivalent to a German bachelor's degree with a minimum of 210 credits (ECTS) is required. The share of the business modules must be at least 70 credits (ECTS).
- In order to take part in the admission process, a minimum average grade to 2,3 (according to the German grading system) in the first degree is required. Language proficiency proof must be on the minimum level of C1 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, proved by one of following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL, IELTS, Cambridge CAE. Applicants with a school-leaving certificate or a Bachelor's degree in English are exempt from providing a proof of English language proficiency.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 18 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Bonn
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.