This online Regulatory Affairs graduate certificate program from Humber College focuses on developing the concepts, skills and techniques required to work in regulatory affairs in the pharmaceutical, health products, medical devices, biotechnology industries, food industries and other sectors that require a regulatory component. You will gain knowledge of the regulatory system, legislation, procedures and practices which relate to the development, manufacture, quality assurance and marketing of health-related and consumable products.
The importance of internationally harmonized regulations and future trends in the industry is examined by analyzing relevant international and Canadian legislation and regulations. You will study a wide range of regulations and standards including good manufacturing practices (GMP), good laboratory practices (GLP), good clinical practices (GCP), good documentation practices (GDP), the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), the Canadian Food and Drugs Act (CFDA), the Environmental Protection Act, principles of regulatory compliance and inspections, drug establishment licensing, and related standards and guidelines.
Teamwork and communication skills are reinforced throughout the program, and you will acquire information technology skills that assist communication and data management specific to regulatory affairs.
Our graduates typically pursue careers in the regulatory affairs departments in pharmaceutical, medical devices, biotechnology, consulting, inspection and quality assurance agencies, research institutes, government agencies, and any related industry or sector that requires regulatory expertise.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Health Care Legislation, Regulation and Guidelines
- Product Development-Premarket
- Product Development-CMC
- Medical Products Safety
- Pathophysiology and Pharmacology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Biotechnology Food Sciences View 26 other Masters in Biotechnology in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To be eligible for admission, you must possess the following:
- A Bachelor of Science degree, majoring in health science, pharmacy, some area in life sciences or a related field.
- Resume: Applicants must submit a detailed resume including education, work, and/or volunteer experience. Excellent resumes contain experiences that are relevant to the subject of interest. The resume itself should be well organized and easy to follow. Standard Canadian spelling and grammar should be used.
- Video Introduction: Applicants must submit a 2-3 minute video introduction outlining their interest in this field of study. The video should express why the applicant has an interest in Regulatory Affairs specifically in Humber College’s Regulatory Affairs graduate certificate program.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17468 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26202 CAD for the full programme during 18 months.
National4720 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7081 CAD for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Toronto
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.