As the international business environment continues to evolve, companies must develop new strategies to compete in changing national and global landscapes.
You'll develop your skills in critical analysis, information processing, and data presentation. You'll prepare for a range of careers in international business and management, with the skills and outlook to thrive in an increasingly interconnected global workplace.
Careers and skills
This MSc has been designed to help you thrive in a global workplace. The course will give you the knowledge and skills needed for management roles in private and public sector organisations around the world.
Our graduates go on to careers in all aspects of business and management. Each year, some continue their studies, joining the York Management School doctoral programme.
- Accountancy and audit
- Defence and aerospace
- Finance and banking
- Healthcare and medicine
- Management consultancy
- Market research
- Pharmaceuticals and chemicals
- Tourism and travel
- Transport, logistics and distribution
- Wealth management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Business in the Global Context
- International Political Economy and Business
- Managing People
- Strategy in Global Organisations
- Research Methods
- Continuity and Change in Organisations
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications can be submitted year-round, but we recommend you apply as early as possible as entry to many courses is competitive.
DisciplinesInternational Business Strategic Management View 603 other Masters in International Business in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- 2:1 or equivalent in any subject. We may give preference to students with knowledge of relevant areas including Management or Business Studies, Economics, Finance, Accounting, or any social science. Alternatively, we may accept a 2:2 undergraduate degree supported by professional qualifications or at least one year of relevant work experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International22440 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22440 GBP per year during 12 months.
National10960 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10960 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for York
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.