Context of the Aero-System Operations (AESOP) course at University of Bordeaux
With global competition and the consumer demand for innovation becoming ever-more imperative, the need for collaborative engineering is prevalent throughout today’s market. The realm of air traffic management and safety —both civilian and defense— is no different.
Students at each university may purse UC CEAS' Master of Engineering (MEng) and UBx’s International Diploma collaboratively.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
UC Aerospace offers graduate degree programs in Aerospace Engineering and in Engineering Mechanics, with four areas of emphasis:
- Dynamics, Controls & Intelligent Systems
- Fluids, Propulsion & Heat Transfer
- Solids & Structural Mechanics
- Engineering Mechanics
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Aerospace Engineering View 20 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A national of the European Union
- A French national holding a foreign degree
- Of a nationality which is not featured on the list of CEF process countries and the holder of a foreign degree
- You must have passed your secondary school studies (or be certain you will pass the baccalaureate).
- A B2 level of French is compulsory and must be proved with a certificate (TDF or DALF).
- Obtaining a "student" visa is always compulsory!
International3770 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3770 EUR per year and a duration of .
EU/EEA243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 243 EUR per year and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- United States
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.