Strengthen your decision-making abilities, broaden your global perspective, enhance your communication skills and steer your career toward the C-suite. Intended for professionals well into their business careers, the Executive Program master’s degree program at Temple University requires a commitment of one weekend a month for 16 months. This format provides an immersive, collaborative learning environment without disrupting your professional priorities.
The Fox Executive Program MBA offers:
- a diverse population of executives for robust peer-to-peer learning and networking opportunities;
- in-person classes conveniently delivered in Center City Philadelphia; and
- market-driven courses and hands-on learning experiences led by world-class and award-winning business leaders and faculty members.
With a curriculum designed to mirror an actual workplace, students are assigned to teams and work together extensively to prepare assignments and presentations. Faculty provide support on how to manage a successful team environment, often integrating the latest case studies and new executive guest speakers to give students the most up-to-date insight into the business world.
Graduates of the Fox School obtain jobs in computer/information technology, consulting, consumer products and services, energy/utilities, financial services/banking, government, healthcare, industrial products and services, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, telecommunications, and tourism/transportation.
- Fin Info Reporting & Analysis
- The Valuation of Firms
- Industrial Organization and Corporate Strategy
- Global Enterprise Mgt
- Strategy Formulation and Administration
- Enterprise Financial Management
- 16 months
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Executive MBA View 99 other Masters in Executive MBA in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Research your graduate degree program
- Complete online application
- Letters of Reference: 2
- Bachelor's Degree in Discipline/Related Discipline: A baccalaureate degree is required.
- Coursework Required for Admission Consideration
- Statement of Goals: Essay prompts can be found in the online application portal.
- Interview: All applicants will be invited to interview via Zoom, Skype, or in person.
- Resume: Current resume or CV is required.
International71964 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1999 USD per credit during 16 months.
National71964 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1999 USD per credit during 16 months.
In-State71964 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1999 USD per credit during 16 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.