The Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology M.Sc is a thesis-based master’s degree at the University of Alberta two-year program provides an opportunity for students to specialize and develop skills in research and scientific communication, and prepares students for doctoral studies, or for employment with industry or the government.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Agricultural/Food Markets and Policy
- Agricultural Production Economics and Agribusiness Management
- Community, Social, and Economic Development
- Consumer Behaviour: Health, Nutrition, and Food
- Environmental, Resource, and Forest Economics
- International Development and Trade
- Rural, Resource, and Environmental Sociology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Sociology Environmental Economics & Policy View 22 other Masters in Environmental Economics & Policy in Canada
- Admission is competitive; meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee admission.
- You must meet the minimum requirements in all subjects, even after receiving an admission offer, in order to remain admissible. (See your admission offer letter for more details.)
International9465 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9465 CAD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National5645 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5645 CAD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.