The Master of Science in Urban Policy Planning and Local Governments at METU Middle East Technical University is a joint program established by the Department of City and Regional Planning and the Department of Political Science and Public Administration to meet this objective.
As part of the multi-disciplinary approach, the program admits not only the graduates of these two main disciplines, but also the students from other fields such as:
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theory and Practice in Public Administration
- Local Governments in Turkey
- Research Methods and Ethics in Social Sciences
- Urban Policy Project Planing & Local Governments
- Qualitative Research Methods
- Contemporary Political Theory
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Fee Receipt
- English Proficiency Exam Score
- Graduate Exams
- Reference Letters
- Letter of Intention
- Recognition Letter - only for non-Turkish citizens who graduated from any abroad university
- Equivalence Letter - only for Turkish citizens who studied in any abroad university
International222 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 111 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National38 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
- Resident: 140 TL/semester
- Non-Resident: 835 TL/Semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.