The Machine Learning and Computer Vision program at the Australian National University will be offered by world-class prominent professors and researchers in Computer Vision, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence, based in the College of Engineering and Computer Science (CECS). For interested students, this program also provides a potential pathway to PhD study.
- understand computer vision and visual perception problems and propose and develop novel solutions based on current research literature and state-of-the-art computer vision techniques.
- proficiently apply development tools for solving computer vision and machine learning problems.
- present the methodologies and implementation details in a concise and clear manner.
- conduct concept design, implementation, experimental analysis and testing consistent with current practice in computer vision and machine learning, including standard metrics and benchmark datasets.
- apply advanced knowledge, techniques and tools to real-world computer vision and machine learning applications.
Graduates from ANU have been rated as Australia's most employable graduates and among the most sought after by employers worldwide.
The latest Global Employability University Ranking, published by the Times Higher Education, rated ANU as Australia's top university for getting a job for the fourth year in a row.
- Structured Programming
- Programming for Scientists
- Advanced Topics in Computer Vision
- Artificial Intelligence
- Document Analysis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesWeb Technologies & Cloud Computing Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning View 48 other Masters in Artificial Intelligence in Australia
- At a minimum, all applicants must meet program-specific academic/non-academic requirements, and English language requirements. Admission to most ANU programs is on a competitive basis. Therefore, meeting all admission requirements does not automatically guarantee entry.
- A Bachelor degree or international equivalent in a cognate disciplines with a GPA of 5/7.
- A Bachelor degree or international equivalent in a cognate discipline with a GPA of 4/7 and a minimum of three years relevant work experience.
International47940 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 47940 AUD per year during 24 months.
National37710 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37710 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Canberra
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.