- Flexible: Study on your schedule. Our online format allows you to plan your coursework around your life.
- Transferable: If you choose to continue your education, you can apply most of the credits earned in this certificate program toward our M.Ed. in Teaching English Learners and get your degree faster.
- Relevant Coursework: All courses center around the teaching needs of English learners and cover concepts that are immediately applicable.
- State-Approved: This Teaching English Learners program at American College of Education is approved by the Indiana Department of Education for adding the English Learners content area to your existing Indiana teaching license. This certificate is approved by the Ohio Department of Higher Education as leading to the Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) K-12 endorsement.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of ESL and Bilingual Education
- Assessment of ESL and Bilingual Students
- Methods and Materials for Teaching English as a Second Language
- Cross-Cultural Studies for Teaching ELLs
- Linguistics for TESOL
- 7 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages Teaching View 75 other Masters in Language Studies in United States
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum grade point average cumulative 2.5 on a 4.0 scale for full admission
- Number of courses per certificate restricted
- Transcripts that are international and/or not in English must be evaluated through an NACES-recommended agency.
- Texas applicants may only submit evaluations from agencies approved by the Texas Education Agency.
- International applicants must request the course-by-course evaluation. The evaluation report must show that the non-U.S. education is equivalent to the education/accreditation level required for the program.
International4550 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4550 USD for the full programme during 7 months.
National4550 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4550 USD for the full programme during 7 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.