The Electrical Engineering program at the Australian National University builds on ANU’s interdisciplinary engineering focus and research expertise to give students the required skills to address complex multi-disciplinary problems, while at the same time providing advanced technical knowledge in one or more of the fields of power systems, renewable energy, telecommunications systems and mechatronic systems by including specialised courses in these fields.
Students also can select computer science technical courses, breadth courses, and elective courses across the University.
- Professionally apply systematic engineering methods to address complex, multi-disciplinary real-world engineering problems related to modern electrical engineering systems.
- Proficiently apply advanced, integrated technical knowledge in the broad context of electrical engineering and the underpinning sciences and scientific methods.
- Identify and critically evaluate current developments and emerging trends within the electrical engineering sector.
- Understand the contextual factors that influence professional engineering practice, and identify the potential societal, ethical, and environmental impact of engineering activities.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues, other engineering professionals and the broader community employing a range of communication media and tools.
ANU ranks among the world's very finest universities. Our nearly 100,000 alumni include political, business, government, and academic leaders around the world.
We have graduated remarkable people from every part of our continent, our region and all walks of life.
- Professional Practice
- Systems Modelling
- Power Systems and Power Electronics
- Control Systems
- Systems Dynamics
- Digital Systems and Microprocessors
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology View 42 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in Australia
- At a minimum, all applicants must meet program-specific academic/non-academic requirements, and English language requirements. Admission to most ANU programs is on a competitive basis. Therefore, meeting all admission requirements does not automatically guarantee entry.
- Applicants must present a 4-year Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) or international equivalent with a minimum GPA of 5.0/7.0 in a cognate discipline.
International47754 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 47754 AUD per year during 24 months.
National37710 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37710 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Canberra
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.