This Statistics with Data Analytics programme from Brunel University London will provide a unique and coherent blend of modern statistical methods together with the associated computational skills that are essential for handling large quantities of unstructured data. This programme offers training in modern statistical methodology, computational statistics and data analysis from a wide variety of fields, including financial and health sectors.
Careers and your future
By the end of this programme you’ll have acquired an advanced level of statistical knowledge and data analytical skills. This will allow you to work as an independent expert within a multidisciplinary team that designs, performs, analyses and reports about applied scientific research.
You’ll be equipped to pursue a career in data science, the financial sector or the health sector. Areas you might be interested in could include big processing companies (Accenture, Oracle Corporation), the financial sector (JP Morgan), pharmaceuticals (GSK), government agencies (the Office of National Statistics) and data science departments within universities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Probability and Stochastics
- Research Methods and Case Studies
- Computer Intensive Statistical Methods
- Machine Learning
- Quantitative Data Analysis
- Data Visualisation
- Big Data Analytics
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesStatistics Business Intelligence & Analytics Data Science & Big Data View 171 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United Kingdom
- A 2.2 (or above) UK honours degree or equivalent, internationally recognised qualification in Mathematics, Statistics, Machine Learning, Econometrics or other numerate disciplines with adequate content in statistics.
- If you require a Tier 4 visa to study in the UK, you must prove knowledge of the English language so that we can issue you a Certificate of Acceptance for Study (CAS). To do this, you will need an IELTS for UKVI or Trinity SELT test pass gained from a test centre approved by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) and on the Secure English Language Testing (SELT) list. This must have been taken and passed within two years from the date the CAS is made.
International19855 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19855 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
National10750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10750 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
- UK students: 5,375 GBP part-time
- International students: 9,925 GBP part-time
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.