This Master of Education (Reading and Literacy) from Torrens University Australia will provide you with a unique opportunity to undertake and publish reflective research where you pursue ways to improve your practice and to share your findings with the professional community. When following this online teaching course, you will also be given an option to attend three ‘touch-point’ weekends per year (one per trimester) in either Adelaide, Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne. This is not an accredited Australian Initial Teacher Education course and therefore does not qualify the student to teach in Australia.
You will gain the skills and expertise needed to be recognised and respected as a literacy educator or coach.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Education Major Project
- Teaching Literacy to Diverse Students
- Assessment and Intervention in Early Literacy
- Foundations of Reading and Literacy
- Becoming a High Achieving Professional Educator
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesSpecial Education Literacy Education View 18 other Masters in Special Education in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Australian bachelor's degree in a relevant field of study or equivalent; and
- Four years of formal teacher training from an Australian institution or equivalent; and
- Academic IELTS 7.0 or equivalent.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International22800 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22800 AUD for the full programme during 12 months.
- Domestic subject price - 2,700 AUD
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.