On completion of the degree, participants will have a comprehensive understanding of risk management components such as: planning, mitigation, monitoring, scenario modeling and warning systems.
Why Choose our Msc Program?The Environmental Hazards and Risks Management program from University of Côte d'Azur is built by experts who are fully aware of the hybrid knowledge that is needed to succeed and thrive in this field, and offers an experience that goes beyond the classroom. From day one, we help you acquire real-life and transferable skills that will be useful in the job market.
The program is taught entirely in English, which makes it accessible to international students from many varied backgrounds.
If you decide to join us you will:
- Learn from leading academics and private sector experts who bring their professional experience into the classroom.
- Gain teamwork and collaboration skills by working on projects in small teams with other students.
- Learn how to use innovative geospatial tools such as remote sensing and GIS software and programming languages such as Python and R to manipulate and extract information from geospatial data.
- Experience learning through field trips to practice your skills and better understand the reality on the ground.
- Risk Management Overview
- Environmental Chemistry
- Geographic Information System
- Remote Sensing
- Elements of Mathematics
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Côte d'Azur and/or in France, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- To be eligible to join our program you’ll need to have a minimum of a second class (upper division) bachelor level degree in sciences (a BSc degree or equivalent).
- BSc degrees in Geography, Earth Sciences or Environmental Sciences are most relevant, but degrees in other scientific fields such as chemistry, mathematics, ecology, computer sciences and engineering with environmental content/applications are also considered.
International5000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA5000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5000 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Nice
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.