The University of North Carolina Wilmington 100% online Master of Science in Finance and Investment Management (MSF) program is one of the only programs of its kind in the nation.
- Designed to prepare you for high-level positions in financial management, investment banking, or investment management, this program is tailored to closely align with CFA Institute's Candidate Body of Knowledge (CFA®CBOK).
- You will build a working familiarity with the CFA®Institute's Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct and Asset Manager Code of Conduct and Research Objectivity Guidelines.
- Ethics in the Financial Marketplace
- Ethics in Decision Making
- Equity Investments
- Alternative Investments
- Economics for Finance Professionals
- Derivatives & Risk Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesFinance Management Studies Banking and Investment View 267 other Masters in Finance in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of North Carolina Wilmington and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- An official application for graduate admissions.
- Official transcripts of all college work (graduate and undergraduate).
- A bachelor of science in business administration from an accredited college or university is required OR successful completion of the following pre-requisite courses.
International18548 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18548 USD per year during 12 months.
National18548 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18548 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State4720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4720 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.