Streamline process, manage risk, and deliver results in today's global business environment.
The program in Supply Chain Management and Business Analytics (STEM) at the University of Pittsburgh has a strong interdisciplinary flavor, letting students select from a wide range of electives that relate to everything from information technology, to accounting, to strategy. Students will also be able to use data as a strategic asset to make better decisions and drive results.
Here you’ll find information about professional development opportunities in supply chain management.
An important part of our Katz brand is our faculty. Our world-class professors are highly recognized in their fields and are committed to advancing the business world around them. From their one on one mentoring in the classroom to their real-world, highly advanced academic research, our faculty are among the best and brightest around.
- Strategic Information Technology in Global Supply Chains
- Information Systems
- Enterprise Systems and Integration of Business Processes
- Data Programming with R
- Privacy, Security, and Ethical Computing
- Business Systems Platforms
- 12 months
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Supply Chain Management & Logistics Business Intelligence & Analytics View 2552 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
- Official transcripts from any previous coursework
- GMAT and TOEFL reports (or GRE or IELTS scores, if applicable)
- There is one essay required as part of the online application. Essays should be no longer than one page, written in an essay format (no bullet points), and typed in Arial font.
- You must also attach a résumé as part of the online application, typed in Arial font and printed in black ink only. This will help your résumé to look more professional.
International42756 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 42756 USD per year during 12 months.
National42756 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 42756 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State30880 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30880 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Pittsburgh
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.