The master programme Food Science at Lithuanian University of Health Sciences aims to educate qualified professionals able to use food research results at food factories and develop new products complying with demands of customers and satisfying their needs of healthy nutrition. In addition, graduates get competences in human resource management, organisation of production process and confidence for quick self-adjustment to continuously changing market.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Food Biotechnology;
- Formation of toxic compounds during the food processing;
- Organisation of food research,
- quality management and assurance;
- Nutrition and health;
- Applied statistics;
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- International students could be admitted into the English programme of the Lithuanian University of Health Sciences if they provide the legalized high school or college certificate and transcript (officially translated into English) and meet the Entrance Exam requirements (see Entrance Exam).
- Good grades in biology, chemistry and physics will give preference. Good knowledge of the English language is obligatory (see below the list of 'Items to be submitted').
International3500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3500 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA3500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3500 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.