You will be able to put a variety of theories from nursing and related fields into practice and diversify your career opportunities after you graduate. Your studies will prepare you to analyze social issues related to the health care delivery system and nursing education. The coursework will help enhance your skills and give you the ability needed to succeed in the nurse education field.
- Professional Issues in Nursing
- Nursing Science and Research 1
- Advanced Pathophysiology
- Advanced Statistics
- Nursing Science and Research 2
- Capstone Practicum
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesNursing View 789 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Regular admission requires a cumulative undergraduate grade point average of at least 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Satisfactory completion of undergraduate courses in health assessment, statistics, and research methods
- Hold a B.S.N. degree from an accredited program
- Current Ohio Registered Nurse license and minimum of one year professional work experience
- Current CPR certification, current immunizations, drug screening, and criminal background checks are to be maintained while in the program.
- All nurse anesthetist applicants must submit an official report of Graduate Record Examination (General Test) scores completed within the past five years.
International12114 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6057 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National12114 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6057 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.