Students will achieve and practice their management skills to pursue or advance their careers in education-related fields. The International Higher Education and Management programme from Lingnan University offers various courses to optimize students’ learning experiences, including seminars, workshops, and international experiential learning.
Therefore, IHEM appeals to staff and professionals working in the management or policy-making positions in the higher education sector and other education-related organisations, as well as those who want to lay the foundations for a promising career in the field.
A Worldwide Programme
In keeping with current trends in higher education, IHEM programme has a global approach. The master’s programme is truly at the cutting edge in terms of delivery mode, course content, and career prospects. IHEM is an inter-university collaborative programme, partnering with the University of Oxford, the University of Bath, the University of Hawaii, the University of Nottingham Ningbo China, the National Chengchi University, and the National Chung Cheng University.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Globalisation, Policy and Society
- Comparative Social Policy Research Methods
- Asia Pacific Higher Education Policy and Management Symposium
- Internationalisation and Quality Management in Higher Education
- Internationalising Education: Institutional Strategy and Development
- Postgraduate Studies Seminar Series
- Managing Entrepreneurial Education Project
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Identity card, passport, or travel document
- Proof of English language proficiency (IELTS or TOEFL), if needed [Applicants may submit results of CET-6 as supplementary information]
- Graduation certificates/ Bachelor's degree certificate
International17804 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17804 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National17804 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17804 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.